Sunday, July 18, 2010

Do You Believe in Vampires?

Inspired by my latest posting on the other blog, I've decided to cast a poll here, too. A first time for this blog. So, I ask you: do you believe?

Sure, we live in the 21st century and the very notion of believing in vampires may seem absurd. To most people, anyway. But it's a deceptively simple question, which is why I've provided a variety of possible choices.


I bet your thoughts went straight to the bloodsucking corpse variety. The Dracula type. Problem is, the term's used a lot more flexibly these days, especially with the rise of the "vampire" subculture. There's also the occult-derived psychic/lifeforce/energy/prana vampire, etc. etc. crowd.

The poll's open till the end of this year and you can only select one at time. So, choose wisely!

Oh, and by the way: this is my 200th post on this blog! Yeah, I know. Not many bells and whistles today. But, I do have the blog's second anniversary coming up (July 30th), so I might rustle up something more substantial by then. Presuming of course, that I'm not busy and that I remember the date. Heh heh.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

News